Detox Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks

DevonUsa
    DevonUsa
    Top Poster

Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks Empty Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks

Post by DevonUsa Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 am

edit: also the username and password for when you open up grey goose after typing in ap0win is purp. purp is the username and pass Razz

The money i have made off of my first video that got revenue sharing in 2 months Very Happy
    Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks Df2577b993de76fa4440e9959bafb533

Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks Tuber

ALSO BY REQUEST THE YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBER BOT IS BEING ADDED (YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUTNS THOUGH!)
    Link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Password to the bot is: Ap0win

Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks Ee02f5fa07eda214633cc8cc49ed82a7

Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks 2d9163f8621f80b4b21102114cd279c1

You have to make a .txt anywhere for the comments and the bots.
    Ex: Make a .txt called Bots and one called Comments. After, put the bot account info inside the .txt called Bots like so
    username:password
    Then put the comments you want the bots to say inside the .txt called Comments like so
    Awesome man! keep up the good work
    LoL this is BEAST
    Wish I was you ;(
    Best I've seen so far. Great job.
    OMG that rocks!
    Have I told you I luvz you?
    Wish everyone could see this
    You got a new subscriber!
    Woot I love videos like this.
    I just jizzed.
    Is it just me or is this guy GREAT!!!!!
    Holy crap, you I don't Know.
    Subbed 4 life =)
    Nice keep it up.
    Make more please.
    Ok.. that was umm. Beast!
    You should have more views
    If only everyone could see this
    I give it a thumbs up.
    I give it a thumbs up and I subbed =)
    Ohh happy days.
    By far the best.
    What he said lol
    I did that once
    Say hello to my little friend
    buh bye lol
    Make more I'm so happy right now
    How the hell did you do that?
    is that even possible.
    Dont forget to save after you put all the info.

Hope this post helps and if you could please pm me some youtube accounts thanks =)

The Image is the creator of the bots proxies, i obviously have more ;D

NOTE: IT ALSO COMES WITH A BUILT IN PROXY CHECKER, ALSO VIEWS MAY TAKE UP TO A WEEK TO FULLY PROCESS AFTER THE BOT HAS FULLY RUN
    I haven't contributed to this site lately i've been busy on TTG since I got gold so why not (also can a moderator confirm this i hate the whole virus scan nonsense when i have no intention to do that)
    ALSO: If you are lucky youtube will offer your revenue sharing which lets google place ads on your video so when you get views/clicks on those ads you make money. check my first video on my channel for proof of the ads YouTube - RHAfilms's Channel

Now without furtherado, the bot and teh proxy list Very Happy

I know you all must be thinking this is a virus but rest assured its not and i would like a mod to confirm this, I will make the guide 10x better if i get a lot of positive feedback.

Youtube Bot(s) The Download Link Has a YouTube Friend Adder and a View Bot, the Other one does not work. Also You must have WinRar to open it Very Happy (google it if you don't have it)

Youtube Bots Link:UppIT - Free File hosting - Youtube Bots ECT.rar

Proxy List: UppIT - Free File hosting - proxies.txt

And again I want a mod to confirm this it isn't a virus just trust me ;P

Now for the bot, the view bot is quite simple to use

1. Copy and paste the video's URL in the box provided

2. Select the time from 0 to 0

3. Click "Load Proxy List" and select the .txt format i gave you a link to above

4. After all the proxies load Click "Start" and watch the magic Very Happy

Please Give Me a Thanks and A Moderator Please Confirm this, any questions PM me Very Happy also here is the .txt document if u cant get the proxy list to work right http://rapidshare.com/files/439304476/Proxy.txt

First off this is not for the sake of advertising this is to help everyone on this site get noticed on youtube Very Happy

Enhance Views is a website that allows you to spark interest in your YouTube videos by jump-starting your popularity. You earn free credits by completing simple offers on the site and then redeem them for views, subscribers, comments, or ratings. Through this system, you can make your videos known so that you can eventually attract the viewers who are truly interested in your work. You can get almost everything on the site for free using credits you earn, but you also have the option of making purchases if you don't want to complete the offers.

First sign up to the site with this link: (it is a referral link so i get credits for referring you, don't worry it doesn't affect your credit gain in anyway)
    Link: http://www.enhanceviews.net/rpage.php?spec=11657&splash=0

Now that you have registered there are many options to do and you can find that out for yourself but here is my strategy to getting a lot of credits quickly.

First Click on the "earn free credits" tab and scroll over to "auto-watch videos" click that and you will be redirected to a page with how the system works. just click on one of the links it has.
    (what this does is auto watch videos of other members on the site who have spent credits to get their video in the system) you earn 3 credits every 5 seconds on a video, and the good thing is... ITS AUTOMATIC YOU CAN LET IT RUN OVER NIGHT ON YOUR BROWSER AND HAVE THOUSANDS OF CREDITS

Now that you know the easiest way to earn credits, there are another type of credits.
    Subscriber credits, these are when you use the sites auto sub feature to earn these kinds of sub credits which can be redeemed on your own account.

Now to do this click on the "Subscribers" tab on the site and scroll down,
    read all of the info it says then click "click here to authenticate" and sign in with a spam youtube account NOTE: THIS WILL NOT HACK YOUR ACCOUNT MAKE A SPAM YOUTUBE ACCOUNT DO NOT USE YOUR MAIN CHANNEL after that a warning should pop up, click allow access to that

Now that you are back on the page scroll down and click "proceed"
    After that every 2.5 minutes another subscriber credit will be added to your account as you sub WARNING: THE SITE HAS AN UNSUB CHECKER SO UNSUBBING PEOPLES ACCOUNTS CAN GET YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FLAGGED AND BANNED

This feature is also automatic! just let it run as long as you like and remember its 1 subscriber credit and 75 regular credits for 1 subscriber to ANY YOUTUBE CHANNEL USERNAME YOU WANT

Purchase
    you may also purchase credits and subs and all that stuff just click on purchase for more details

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, how to redeem your credits

Click on the "redeem credits" tab to see all the offers they have offers to cash in for

YouTube Video and Channel Views

Link Featuring (I will explain later in this tutorial)

Subscribers

Auto-Generated comments and likes

Video and channel views: It costs 25 credits to get 1 view on any youtube video you want or your channel, this equals to 30 seconds of someone auto watching your video! simply copy and paste your video's URL in the box provided, enter the amount of views you want, and select how long you want the video to be viewed for (half of the video is best) then click submit and your done! you can check all your offers by clicking "view account information" under your username.

Link Featuring

This is when you pay 125,000 credits to have any video you want get legit youtube views, comments, likes, and subs. People do this manually and it is an offer to do to get credits. (350 views each one but again its manual)

Subscribers

Just type in the youtube channel username you want to get subs, select the number of subs you want it to get and submit it, its as simple as that

Auto-Generated comments and likes

You can redeem credits that you have earned in the form of auto-generated comments and "likes". Users completing the auto-comment offer will comment on your video based on our comment database and give your video a thumbs up.

This again is automatic and costs 75 credits for 1 comment/and or thumbs up, you can choose what type of video you have to receive comments related to it. from funny videos to music videos Very Happy
    Just post the video link, add the number of comments you want (the max is 50 at a time) then hit submit its that simple

Thank you all for reading my thread and thanks are greatly appreciated Very Happy
    Mxlitary
    Mxlitary
    Top Poster

Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks Empty Re: Youtube Bots/Tricks/Hacks

Post by Mxlitary Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:31 am

Nice Grey Goose is my favorite You Tube bot Wink

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:33 pm