Detox Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer

Mxlitary
    Mxlitary
    Top Poster

How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer  Empty How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer

Post by Mxlitary Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Video TuT:

Spoiler:

Downloads:

Spoiler:

Enjoy Wink
    Bapcykn11
    Bapcykn11
    Administrator

How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer  Empty Re: How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer

Post by Bapcykn11 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:57 pm

im going to guess that you CAN get banned for this? not sure though so idk haha
    Mxlitary
    Mxlitary
    Top Poster

How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer  Empty Re: How to Get God Mode and Noclip Online Multiplayer

Post by Mxlitary Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Bapcykn11 wrote:im going to guess that you CAN get banned for this? not sure though so idk haha

No one has been banned yet so Im not sure and I cant try this cause I dont have WaW on my jtag and it is not reading any of my discs so I can put it on Sad
    Bapcykn11
    Bapcykn11
    Administrator

Post by Bapcykn11 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Mxlitary wrote:
    Bapcykn11 wrote:im going to guess that you CAN get banned for this? not sure though so idk haha

No one has been banned yet so Im not sure and I cant try this cause I dont have WaW on my jtag and it is not reading any of my discs so I can put it on Sad
    that sucks man, i feel for ya. i know it aint the same concept, but my iPod wont do anything, its stuck on the off black screen so idk haha.

kinda the same thing, where technology blows Razz
    DerkaZACK

Post by DerkaZACK Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm

UR welcome for the tut mxilitary. give me credit next time. and right now its my jtag ur using;)
    Mxlitary
    Mxlitary
    Top Poster

Post by Mxlitary Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

DerkaZACK wrote:UR welcome for the tut mxilitary. give me credit next time. and right now its my jtag ur using;)
    Lol yeah he did show me this, but I thought I would share it Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 am